Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ack! I'm becoming a *real* person!

Goodbye freedom... hello working world!

I started working yesterday. Pretty sweet day. Got to catch up with some people I knew from working as a co-op, met some new people, did some reading and paperwork, went for lunch with my boss, then left early to watch the Italy semi-final match! The game was great, but did they have to scare me so much??? I really did not want the game to go to Shoot outs. Nice goal at the end though! Viva Italia!! After the game I went to Rancho Relaxo for first *wing* night in months!! Yayaya! Great times. Afterwards, Chris and Will came back to see my new tv and hung out for a bit. Speaking of which, the tv is awesome! I love it. So pretty. HD rules!!

Today was just as great. Did some more reading, there was a fire drill and afterwards we got free ice cream!!! I got a cookie dough ben and jerry's ice cream bar. Soooooo yummy. That turned out to be my lunch. Oops! haha. I had a nutritious supper to make up for it though. Best part of the day (and this is even better than the ice cream!!), was discovering an old co-op friend at SR is back working full-time!!! I had heard she went to a pension firm so it was a huge shock!!! Yay!! I have an actsc friend at work that's cool, and is at the same level as me. YES! Life is good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment