Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Creme eggs in the Morning

It's my study day and I'll eat my creme egg whenever I want. Which is right after I finish warming it up. Creme eggs are most enjoyable when the chocolate is soft, but not melty. I prefer a little too melty over not soft enough though. It's also important to eat half the chocolate shell, then eat alll of the sugary goodness, then the rest of the shell. And if you're wondering, yes, i do eat other chocolate bars in a particular way as well. Only a few though. I'm not crazy or anything.

I remember that glorious year in high school when I ate over 30 creme eggs that easter season. The no name ones came in a package of 4, rather than Cadbury's 3, for the same price. Ohhhhh goooood times.

Creme eggs are on sale at Pharma Plus this week. Holly, you know you want one!!! =)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I just had some mini eggs!

    But there's a pharma plus near work, so I know where I'll be heading during break tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since this post, I have had no less than three cream eggs. Damn the temptation! So good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm i love them so much! I had one yesterday =)

    ReplyDelete