Friday, October 14, 2005

Name the baby panda!!

Last weekend I went to Peterborough to see some family. My grandma made homemade linguinie and gnocchi. It was so amazing. She hasn't made it in a very long time so it was a huge treat. She also made yummy pizza and apple pie from apples from her tree. Everything was tastey.

I got to see my other grandma and my mom next. That was really nice too. I gave my mom her birthday present which she loved. I wish I could have stayed longer, but Grandma let me light the candles on mom's birthday cake before I left so I could participate with that. So sweet. It was great.

Sunday Debbie made thanksgiving dinner and that was really yummy too. We watched Crash and they both enjoyed it. Who wouldn't? It rocks. I also got them addicted to sudoku's and they've been spending some time on them lately.

So the chinese have a tradition of naming new baby pandas when they reach 100 days of age. The San Diego Zoo has a new baby panda and i've been watching the sweetie on the panda cam. They've chosen 5 names that China has approved and now they're letting the panda lovers choose the name!! She's more and more my virtual pet every day =) I love the San Diego Zoo! More so I love Pandas =)

2 comments:

  1. you took your picture down.. why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to take down my university website, but that's where I had my picture so it could no longer access it. If I can figure out how to make it work somewhere else i could put it back up, but it gave me problems last time I tried.

    ReplyDelete