Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blue Smarties

I'm sitting here, working on my asset liability matching task for my exam, eating smarties (I am still trying to save some for the next time you're over Reena!) and the mini box had 0 blue smarties! It made me happy. I don't like blue smarties. They turn your mouth blue. My mom doesn't like them either. It reminds me of the Halloween my mom and i emptied every smarties box and sorted them by colour. We then fed the boxes filled with blue smarties to George hahaha. If I remember correctly, the colours were fairly well uniformly distributed ;)

2 comments:

  1. as if you still have smarties left over! i'm impressed :)

    hey, aren't we supposed to get the room service story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do!! Although I ate a bunch on the weekend when I was feeling moopy =)

    Room Service story coming up!!

    ReplyDelete