Friday, June 10, 2005

Magic Butter

Last weekend I finally bought my DVD burner!! It's fun. I've missed having one. I also got to play life, and just see keizo =) I had a nice weekened.

I played more life later and we bought ice cream cake!!! Soooo yummy. I know i'll be spending lots of money at dairy queen this summer. It'll be well worth the money with this icky hot weather.

So Keizo has a new hairstyle. It doesn't look at bad as I would have guessed though. It's actually okay =)

Today Matt drove us to the grocery store, thanks matt!! While I was there I found trans fat free popcorn!!! Yay Blue Menu!! You never cease to amaze me. I was sooo excited. I bought butter flavour. Ryan decided to try some too but he got the plain popcorn. We compared the nutrition value and there was absolutely no difference between the butter and plain popcorn. Therefore, it's magic butter! hehe

4 comments:

  1. Not just "life," but "Simpsons Life"

    Very important... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, good point. Now I want to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now you've got to post a picture of keizo's hair. i'm curious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think he took a picture and now it's out =(

    ReplyDelete