Wednesday, June 01, 2005

NTN

Tonight was refreshing. I've had a busy few days with school since I got behind studying for Exam M. I wrote a quiz today and it turned out to be easier than I expected so I was happy. I enjoyed my fresh food for supper, i love having food. I had no food left so I was so glad to go grocery shopping yesterday. Keizo brought up my CDs last night to rip some of them. People keep commenting on how random some of them are. So I played some French Rap for Matt and Ryan tonight. Quite amusing. It's really not very good *lol*

Graphics projects are fun! I'm glad I don't have to write one... but getting to see people's puppets is cool though hehe.

So Exam M is finished which means I can concentrate on school and interviews for a while. I can finally wear my new suit!!! horray!

Holly is the best. She sent me postcards and pasta and a scarf from Italy!! And chocolate from Germany and Switzerland. The chocolat is LONG gone and it was yummy. I plan on making my pasta last longer than the chocolate hehe. Thanks again Holly!!!!!

So the weekend after Exam M i got to see my O-Dog!!! The highlights of the game were O-Dog making a triple, and when they showed his ass on the big screen *lol* I was too shy to yell his name when he was walking by us before the game started in hopes of getting one of those beautiful smiles directed at me. Maybe next time... *wishful thought* hehe

I love Gimore girls. My mother, the Howard Roark of Stars Hollow. Yay for Ayn Rand references!

No comments:

Post a Comment