Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kangaroo says: creme eggs rock

If they ever discontinued cadbury creme eggs, I think I would die a little inside. I imagine I would need to take a week of sick leave before I could face the world again. Then I'd create a candy hall of fame to appropriately honour the greatness that is the creme egg.

I feel the urge to find a rich husband, so he can buy me Cadbury for my birthday, and I can have creme eggs whenever I please.   My friends can of course have them whenever they want as well... for cost + 10% that is.  Okay, maybe 5%.  But only if I like you a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Kangaroo Says: Hopefully he has 12.38 Billion Dollars. Cadbury is a public company that owns not only 'Cadbury', but also Schweppes, Halls, Trident, Dr Pepper, Snapple, Trebor, Dentyne, Bubblicious and Bassett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm Dr Pepper. Sounds like a win win to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm Cadbury. If I marry a rich guy who buys up Milka, can we just do chocolate swaps?

    And I will also need that sick week with you. Maybe we could use it to create our OWN cream eggs and make billions. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG and we can bring back Milka popping candy version!! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! I love the popping candy Milka. Have you tried the popping mini eggs?

    ReplyDelete