Sunday, March 30, 2008

Earth Hour

A few weeks ago I read about Earth Hour and I marked it on my calendar because I really liked the concept and thought it would be cool to walk around the city in the dark.

A few of us met up at 8 to explore together. My first destination was walking down Bremner because I love the skyline of the financial district from there. Then we wandered up and made our way to Nathan Philip Square for the celebration.

It was there I got to see the big dipper. I was so excited! I can't remember the last time I've seen it.

We stayed and listened to Nelly Furtado and the Philosopher Kings then wandered back home.

I insisted on walking by work and then through the little Metro Hall park because another place I love the skyline is by Roy Thomson hall.

I am happy with how the pictures turned out and you can see them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment