Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sidewalk Rage

I've gots it.

People just make me so angry. Leaving work yesterday I'm crossing the street and there's a car partly in the cross walk area. So I go around it and come across somebody doing the same thing and we're blocking each others way. I stand my ground. And she makes an annoyed sound at having to move. at me!! the nerve. I really wish I could freeze time and be like, yo. I see we're in each other's way. But there are more people beside you and this car on my other side. I realize there are also more people beside me causing a real predicament. But I'm on the right side of the street SO FUCKING MOVE.

Okay, so technically this wasn't a sidewalk, but same applies on actual sidewalks, or in the underground path areas. And don't get me started on automatic wheelchair access doors on only one side of the path. All that's left to say is: rawr.

Also, I'm posting this while at work! The blocks are down and I have no idea why but I'm giddy with all this access with no free time to fully appreciate it. Yay work?

1 comment: