Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas timeish

To get in the spirit of Christmas, this past weekend Jer and I got out our Christmas decorations. We made lamb and sweet potato fries for dinner, with peach and blueberry cobbler for dessert. Afterward we put on barenaked ladies Christmas carols and put up our Christmas tree.

While we were decorating the tree, I was playing with a friend's SLR camera to see if I might like to have one. I enjoyed playing with it. Now I will post my favourite picture from last year using my point and shoot, and this year using the SLR.



2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the SLR is any good -- I am having trouble seeing the Barack Obama ornament on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this was taken before the Christmas party. Pictures with Barack to come!

    ReplyDelete