Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tapa-tapa-tapa

Saturday I was supposed to study for a midterm, but I didn't feel like it so I convinced Keizo we should go mini golfing instead. We went to the mall first, then went to Sports World. I had lots of fun. It was funny, because while we were playing this kid caught up to us and he was playing alone. We ended up letting him play with us. I guess his brother shot his ball into the water and didn't want to go get a new ball so deserted him. He was a pretty good kid. He just had fun, didn't care if he missed or anything. I was impressed. Afterwards we went to Outback and I got a yummy girly drink and steak. Then we went to futureshop and I bought Gilmore girls. I had to get a new copy cause a couple of were badly scratched. It's such a great show. I'm so addicted. It's a different great than Scrubs is though.

Today it decided to pour really hard right when we had to walk to class. Sitting in jeans soaked up to my hips for 3 hours was not fun. But I'm in dry comfy pjays now so I'm happy.

2 comments:

  1. you probably have seen this, but just in case you haven't:
    baby pandas

    so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. acckkk they look so hideous!!! At least they'll grow to be cute =)

    ReplyDelete