Friday, July 22, 2005

Widescreen goodness

I was writing about my place for the fall. What I didn't mention was how there isn't alot of desk space. My computer would take up half the space, and if I brought my stereo as well, I'd have no desk space. Sept and Oct will be extremely important for studying. I need to be comfortable studying and I need to study lots, which means I need my space. The desk is perfect for studying, but I need my computer. Solution: I'm buying a laptop! It's the Dell Inspirion 6000. It is fast enough, has enough RAM, space, and all that good stuff. I picked the one I wanted and then I found an online coupon that ended up saving me 200 dollars and it came with a DVD burner which I wasn't planning on bothering with. It's mostly because it now doesn't come with Office Basic. Score. Anyway, I'm really excited and can't wait to get it. I've been trying to constrain myself from saying "I want my laptop" many times a day. Finals are coming up extremely quickly so hopefully work will distract me until it gets here.

6 comments:

  1. Why doesn't Ryan hug me more?

    I only get like 6 or 7 a day. I need more. I'm needy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, do you have your laptop yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about now? Has your laptop come in yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ackk no! I'm hoping tomorrow *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. they didn't tell you when you'll receive your laptop? boo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that I know is that it was shipped on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete