Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Life in Kincardine

Kincardine was super boring at first, but I got used to it. I've been reading, watching tv/movies alot, and doing some studying every day. It's relaxing and productive so I've been content.

Thankfully, I got to see Holly a few times which prevented me from going house crazy. She came over for supper the one night and she brought me a birthday present =) Fun sock from Florence!!! As well as glow in the dark stir sticks and a book from a series I'm already addicted to. Monday night I went to Tiv to hang out with Holly and watch her mom's softball game. I had fun. I found it weird how much they stole bases though. Then last night I went to visit Holly In Wingham. Driving went well. I got comfortable driving again which is nice. Other than missing the turn off on the way there it was pretty much eventless. We played Simpsons Clue, which was funny with two people. We also played a game of life. I enjoyed that too, especially since it was fun to remember what original life is like. I got to see Holly's pictures from her time in Europe. They were sooo amazing. Oh! I also drove to the pizza place! Really not a big deal at all, but since I rarely drive it was still amusing to me. Mmmm the pizza was good and my mom made a cake for me to bring!! It was yummy too. All in all I had a good time. I'm leaving Saturday though, so the next time I'll see Holly will be in Toronto. Can't wait for that. It'll be good.

So today I watched some OC S1. I got to see the thanksgiving episode. Oh how I love the thanksgiving episode. I can't wait to watch the episode where it rains when I buy S2. I'm downloading BB6 since I missed it last night. Oh, I also downloaded GG finale to watch before I watch the premiere in Sept. Ohhh I can't wait for new tv to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment