Thursday, September 01, 2005

We like Butterfield

Tuesday night Keizo and I went to the jays game with his friend Will. It was fun. They played well which is always a bonus. Butterfield tossed Keizo a ball!! And he gave it to me, so now I have a ball too =) It was off of Corey Koskie's bat. Keizo bought a Gabe Gross bat on the way out. He also burned this punk kid which was funny.

Work starts so soon!! I'm getting pretty nervous. At least I know what to do first day though. Oh, and I finally got my offer letter, although just in pdf form. I was getting a little worried since she kept saying i'd get it in a couple days and I never got it. I doubted there was anything to worry about though. Why else would they buy me a study manual if they weren't going to hire me? hehe. I discovered I got a raise for passing M which is fun. Studying for C has been going alright so far. I'd rather be watching The O.C. though. I bought Season 2 and have watched the first 2 discs but that's it.

Not much else is up. Been going for lunch with Keizo at the plaza. Went to morty's and McGinnis. Soooo much eating out!! But this weekend I have my dad to make me food =) Yay! I like my dad's cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment