Monday, September 05, 2005

Back in the T dot

I moved into my Toronto Apartment today. My dad drove me here and we unloaded some groceries and my bags and we went for a walk around the neighbourhood. It was a really nice day out so it was nice going for a little walk. I like the neighbourhood. The street I'm on is quiet, there are kids around, restaurants, some fast food, little stores, it's really nice. It should be good. Here's a few pictures of the place.


Here's my bed and tv and dvds.


This is my wardrobe with my beautiful new boots and fun purse.


My little private bathroom!


Here's the kitchenette so I never have to venture upstairs.


And last but not least, my cozy study area .

2 comments:

  1. where'd you get that purse?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not sure... My mom bought it for me and I asked where she found it, but all I know is from some vendor who's from Toronto? I'll post a better picture =)

    ReplyDelete