Monday, September 05, 2005

Long Weekend

Saturday morning my dad came to Waterloo and we moved my stuff to Toronto, then we headed to dad's. On the way, we stopped in Pickering. We like Pickering, it's home! I wanted to go to my favourite shoe store in the mall, Bata. So we went and what??!! Bata was gone! nooo! It was a sad day. We went to Suzy and my dad bought me a suit and a sweater. They are great. Then we had a "lunch". I had orange julius and dad had DQ hehe. Then we went home and my dad make steak and corn and asapargus. Sooo yummy. We watched Mean girls and played lots of games. It was fun. Sunday we went to the Oshawa centre and I found a pair of brown boots to go with my new suits. They are sooooo nice. I love them! They are really comfortable and look great with my suits. We also played some crib, and had yummy pasta and then watched Monster in Law later that night. It was a funny movie. I had fun with my dad. I was sad to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment