Thursday, June 01, 2006

No longer homeless

Waterloo Jen is dieing. She gets her keys to her new fancy condo in Toronto today. Tomorrow Toronto Jen is making Waterloo Jen chop off most of her hair. So far people say Toronto Jen sounds like a jerk! Oh no!! That's what happens when you move to the big t dot though. Don't take this too lightly. It happened to Rob too.

Other than getting a place in Toronto I've been taking it easy. Keizo and I went to Jay's Photo Day and I got a few good pictures. I got one of McGowan, Overbay, Glaus, Molina, Lilly and Stinske. I also got a signed Ted Lilly baseball card! Now I have a Ted Lilly candy dispenser and a signed card.

I went to Kincardine for a couple weeks to visit my mom. I sneezed alot. My kitty slept on my bed for the majority of my stay which made me happy. My mom dragged me to her early morning exercise class the one day. It wasn't so bad. Makes me look forward to using the fitness facilities in my condo building. We baked alot the one day. Well, my mom baked. I kinda watched and read ingredients at times. We made this mocha cake, these chocolate cheesecake cupcakes, and rhubarb muffins. The rhubarb muffins were my favourite. The chocolate cake was very yummy and I was undecided about the cupcakes. They were good, but I couldn't decide how good. I enjoyed just spending time with my mom and getting to see her pretty gardens. I also got to see two friends from high school i haven't seen in ages which was fun.

I went to Peterborough for Mother's Day and had a nice time with my mom and grandma. We went for brunch and they were happy because I ate more than they expected. My grandma gave me this pretty 3-D picture which I'm looking forward to finding a good spot for.

The past weekend I went to London to visit Holly. We had supper with some of her school friends, then went and saw X3. It turned out we were celebrating Holly's birthday (not to mistaken with her brithday). Ie. a few people pretended it was Holly's birthday for free cake hehe. On Saturday We went book shopping, wandered around the market, watched some tv shows, and watched Howl's moving castle which i enjoyed. She made this really yummy sausage and red pepper pasta for supper. I liked it so much I'm going to have to make it again sometime. Sunday was great. We watched the majority of firefly, made these amazing hazelnut chocolate chunk shortbread squares, and had pizza for supper. Then on Monday Holly woke up early for me so I could catch my bus since the London to Kitchener bus doesn't run very often on Monday. Thanks again for such a great weekend =)

Now I've been looking for renters insurance and a cell phone. Both are proving to be very frustrating!! I also opened my PC account which was fun. I look forward to making 3% interest. It also makes me realize i should figure out what I'm going to do with my money: how much I want to save, do i want to buy phantom shares, how much should I spend on clothes... that kinda thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment