Thursday, September 07, 2006

My first TIFF

This morning, I went to the box office and picked up my Toronto Film Festival tickets so it's official.... I'm going to see Sandra's new movie Infamous!!!!!! Eeee! Yayayayayayayayay!! *happiness*

Matt and I were interested in the same movies so we picked some we wanted to go to, as well as a few good backups. I was up early yesterday when individual tickets went on sale and refreshed refreshed until eventually I was able to buy tickets. I managed to score tickets for 3 really great movies so I'm very excited.

To begin the experience, we're going on opening day (tonight!) to see Fido - a Canadian film about a kid with a pet Zombie.

On Monday, I'll be using vacation time for the first time ever, to take the afternoon off to see The Last Kiss, with Zach Braff and Summer from The O.C.. Matt will be taking a long lunch and working late instead. It's what I did alot as a co-op but it's alot of hassle and it'll be nice not to worry about making up time. Yay for becoming a real person!

And Thursday the 14th is the big day! My first gala event and the North American premiere of Infamous starring Sandra Bullock =)

And because I don't say this *nearly* enough... Toronto freakin rocks!

1 comment:

  1. Toronto smeels.

    Maybe you can hug Sandra ...

    ReplyDelete