Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'll have wine with my wine, thank you!

I went and saw Wicked last month!!!!  It was amazing.  I loved it.  Yay witches!

My company's Christmas Party was a couple weekends ago.  It was at this fancy place on Toronto st.  I didn't know there was a Toronto street.  It's very short.  I couldn't find a new dress to wear, so I bought new shoes and fun earrings and called it a day.  High heels are amusing!!  Since Matt came with me I could wear really high heels while still being short.

The party was fun.  Matt and I amused ourselves by drinking lots and enjoying the tons of fancy food.  Soup, salad, steak, and two, yes TWO desserts.  Creme brulee and white chocolate raspberry cake.  Soooo yummy.  Oh, and the bread was awesome.

I don't think I made a fool of myself.  I think I left before the last of the alcohol really hit me so I didn't feel too embarrassed on Monday.  Nobody commented really about how much I drank so all is good.  Thankfully nobody saw me kinda stumble down the stairs.  They were narrow stairs i tell you. It had nothing to do with the wine.

This weekend I went for lunch with Holly and Nadia to celebrate Holly's birthday.  Happy Birthday Holly!!!!!!!!!  We went to yummy spring rolls then Holly and I wandered the mall, and hung out at timmy's.  It's nice that hanging out at timmy's is done by choice now, not because of lack of any other options.

Last thing, is that I am one super duper nice person.  People say I'm mean, but they are sooo wrong.  In the mail there was a cheque for some guy I hadn't heard of before.  Being the first to live here, means it had to be the wrong address.  I was just going to write return to sender and drop it off in the out box at work, but then I decided it's likely just the suite number was wrong.  I took the time to talk to security and found out just that!  The security guy was going to make sure the cheque got to him.  I'm awesome. 

3 comments:

  1. The stairs were totally not narrow. Not even a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they were carpeted. That caused issues with the heels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the b-day wishes! It was great spending the day with you guys. And my new socks are awesome.

    It's so true about Timmy's by choice. I didn't think of it at the time, but it's so true!

    Also, Wicked is amazing. I wish I could go again.

    ReplyDelete