Friday, December 15, 2006

Old Folks Convention at the Rogers Centre

Today I took a vacation day cause I realized not going into work sometimes is very nice.  It was a beautiful day out.   Very sunny and warm.  I went to the mall to do my Christmas shopping.  I went in the morning so it wasn't busy which made things less annoying.  I had lots of great luck and found some great stuff.  I haven't had a lot of luck shopping lately so it was a great change.  I couldn't believe it only took 2 hours including walking time! 

When I got back from shopping I watched a bunch of episodes of an amusing new tv show.  Then I did a bit more shopping and had some supper.  Great day... great day indeed!

10 comments:

  1. woo hoo!

    What's the amusing new tv show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amusing new tv show may or may not be slightly embaressing... hence i left out the name =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about a hint..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lead actress was in one episode of Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that really narrows it down... not.

    BTW, did you notice that Mr. Trick played Doctor Dilamond? How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was in Season 2 if that helps!

    Mr. Trick? Doctor Dilamond? what??!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Trick was one of the vamps who helped the mayor (season 3) and the actor who plays him, also played Doctor Dilamond (the goat) in Wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha okay, that is really cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. was it "how i met your mother?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. since the show was picked up for another 9 episodes... i will admit it was my boys.

    ReplyDelete