Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tires big

Monster Jam is amusing. Not what I expected, but overall entertaining. The first half of the night was an actual race. There was qualifying and then round 1, the semi-finals, and the championship race. It was two laps, each lap had two jumps. A few cars ended up damaging themselves right away and were out the rest of the night. Good work guys.

The second half was freestyle, and it seemed like this is what people waited for. It was pretty tame. They had 90 seconds to go around the track. They did jumps, but most not high or just crawled over the cars. At first I didn't get why Grave Digger was so popular, but by the end I got it. He was by far the fastest, and the funnest. He went all out with as high as jumps as possible, did donuts, got stuck for a while but once his engine started again he kept on going to please the crowds. Very cool. Anyway, here's a 'story' with some of the pictures I took.


Meow.


Woof.


Hi Hi Hi! I wanna play, can I play too?!!


Um, no. Your name is Bulldozer. You're an embarrassment to this establishment.


Hello darrrllinnggg. Let me introduce myself. I'm Grave Digger, and I'm the shit.


Check it out!!! I'm in the air. I'm awesome.


Correction: I'm awesome.



HEY what are you doing Bulldozer?? We said no. Stop it! You're distracting me.


Damnit Bulldozer! Look what you made me do. *sigh*


Hahahah hilarious!!! *ROTFL*


Look, I'm sexy from behind too.

2 comments: