Sunday, February 20, 2005

Gorgeous Cars

Valentine's was really nice this year. Keizo and I went downtown on Saturday. Did some shopping and went to Pickle Barrel for supper. I was impressed, Keizo found a very thoughtful gift. An Ayna doll with a bunny suit! I've realized Ayna was one of my favourite characters so it's a really cool gift. Holly and I have been looking at other buffy/angel stuff and I've found a couple other things I might like too! Keizo also bought me love actually, which I think i'll watch this weekend and a chocolate flower. He found me really cute panda chocolates the following weekend! My favourite one says "Free Bear Hugs" hehe.


Ahhh! Bunnies! Posted by Hello


A Panda Valentine's Day Posted by Hello

This weekend I went to Waterloo for Rob's birthday. It was fun. We went to Ennios for supper and then lots of people were over to celebrate. I left a bit earlier today to get back home because I wanted to watch the Nascar race. It was exciting. I enjoyed it, and my team did very well this week! I'm 2nd in the pool which is surprising but cool. My team name is Gorgeous Cars, and i love all my guys and cars. They rock. I'm amused because Ryan signed up a team! His team did pretty well =)

3 comments:

  1. You haven't even checked the results yet?? that's sad ryan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's "nascar???"

    Matter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you check yet at least? hehe

    Remember that paper toy you put together last term that amused you so? that was a replica of a nascar car!

    ReplyDelete