Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Mardi Gras

Yesterday for Pancake Tuesday we went to Golden Griddle as our *wing* night. I had chocolate chip pancakes. So yummy. I love breakfast foods. I wanted cereal for supper tonight, but my dad felt like Licks so I got a nature burger.

I've become somewhat of a bitch on the go train now. On the way to work the train isn't too busy because I take an early enough train, so there are enough seats for everyone plus a few extras. I take up 2 seats now so I can work on course M questions on the train. It is so much easier being able to place my calculator, eraser and highlighter beside me, rather than everything on my lap somehow. If somebody needs a spot I would move though.

Today I got free bread!!!! Happy times. I think the girl handing out the mini baguettes was amused by me, because I was so excited about the free bread. My train got cancelled and had to take the next train which was 15 minutes later but didn't care cause I had bread!

2 comments:

  1. mmm.. nature burger..

    taking two seats when the train's not full is not bitch-like.

    (reena)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the burger was good, but they didn't put lettuce on it, which my dad said he asked for. But wait... we had lettuce in the fridge. i'm an idiot =)

    Yay! I'm glad it's not too bitchy!

    ReplyDelete