Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blue cake is yummy!

Monday was a night of vicTORY! Stephen Harper and the Conservatives won a minority government. Horray! I made blue cake to celebrate. Delicious. The night could have only been better if a conservative won in the 416 area. I don't like the idea of moving to such a liberal area. Ah well, at least they'll have one more supporter there.

Last week we went to Bomber. We pre-drank here and I was very amused. There wasn't too many of us, but still lots of fun. Too bad Bomber was cut short by a fire alarm. I've never heard of a fire alarm going off during a bomber night before. How dumb. We were kicked out and off of the patio so we went to keep warm in the Math building. Talked to some random people until we were allowed back in to get our coats. Keizo was a sweetie and went and got the girls coats for us. I wish I could go to Bomber tonight, but I've left my pension assignment too long and it'll probably take me a long time to finish. Reading pension plan texts isn't fun.

On the weekend, Keizo, Matt, Ryan and I played Illuminate. It's one of Rob's card games. He let me borrow it since he doesn't play it anymore because it can get very spiteful. Yes, it can get spiteful, but it's also alot of fun. I want to play more!

I should get back to my pension assignment... but I'd rather watch grey's anatomy. Tough call =)

No comments:

Post a Comment