Sunday, January 29, 2006

Temporary House Pet

Keizo has left for his vacation to the dominican for his friends wedding. I wish I could have gone too. Instead, I get to write 2 midterms on Thursday. Fun. But while Keizo is gone, I get to take care of Rosencrantz! He's such a cute ball of fur.


We've been playing alot of cards lately. Crib, Speed, Crazy Eight Countdown, and a bit of Rummy 500. So far I'm undefeated at Speed. Sooo much pressure to keep winning now, but at least I get to make fun of Ryan. Apparently I make too many "snarky", "smart ass" comments while playing cards. I don't know about other people, but that's how I learned how to play cards.

I've been downloading House this weekend. I discovered I liked it over Christmas break, thanks to my brother. It's on the same time as Scrubs though so I haven't gotten to watch it. Soon, I'll have the first season.

4 comments:

  1. Trash talk is a very important part of card playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. house <-- best show ever! it's part of my tuesday night tv-a-thon.

    rosencrantz is VERY cute

    and for an ian somerhalder fix:
    http://www.boomspeed.com/allhailme/012906_ianmensfitnessmag.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I watched House I was really grossed out and had to change the channel. After I gave it a chance I realized how great it is!

    Is Gilmore Girls in that tv-a-thon on tuesdays?? I *heart* Gilmore Girls.

    and THANK YOU for that ian somerhalder fix!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! it's an important part of my tuesday tv-a-thon.

    have you seen rules of attraction? odd movie.. but ian somerhalder dances in his underwear! it's a funny scene :)

    ReplyDelete