Thursday, February 01, 2007

17 Days

Since my secret shame of liking Nascar is simply just a fact now, i guess it's no surprise I have a Tony Stewart daily calendar at my desk.  My Dad saw it at Walmart and thought of me.  Each day has lots of orange, the number 20, his autograph, a monthly calendar, date, and a little nascar/stewart fact.  Today had to be the *best* fact I've read so far: "Tony Stewart drives the No. 20 Chevrolet for Joe Gibbs Racing".  It's a Tony Stewart daily calendar for goodness sakes.  If you're going to state the obvious, at least mention one of his championships. At least that way it'll bring happy memories, rather than disgust of the writer's stupidity.
 
I remember a girl at work asked me once, "Is that your boyfriend"? referring to the picture of Tony on my mouse pad.  Eugh. If I have to have a nascar boyfriend, it would be less embarrassing if he was hot.  Easier to justify anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment