Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bears vs. Colts

The superbowl was pretty exciting to me.  My colts made it, as well as my brother's bears.  My brother has been a fan of the bears since he was a little kid.  He stuck by them even when they were playing horribly and was embarrassed by them.  That's a true fan.  Me, I just randomly decided to like the colts a few years ago.  Because of this, I decided I would cheer for the bears last Sunday.

Yeah... that didn't work out so well.  After the first kick off when the bears out maneuvered the colts and went all the way for a touchdown I was like "noooo!!!" then I realized wait, I want the bears to win, so I should be happy. It was too strange and conflicting and weird to not cheer for the colts.  I decided I would cheer for the colts but in the end i hoped bears would win.  Sucks they didn't, but on the other hand, wohooo!  They really deserved it last year and it sucked they got knocked out so quickly, so I'm very happy they won.  Maybe it'll be the bears turn next year.

I made chilli for the big game, and Matt came over and brought fresh bread from thuet.  Mmmmm bread.  Wilson came too and brought homemade dumplings!  Those were super yummy.  Rob watched too (while playing DS) and he contributed melon bread from j-town.  Overall, there was a silly rainy game of football in pretty HD, friends, and lots of great food.  I call this a superbowl success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment