Friday, February 16, 2007

Americone Dream

On my way home from work yesterday I went to a couple drug stores to buy some cheap valentine's day candy. Instead, I ended up buying easter candy. Oops. I can't help it easter candy is soooo much better than valentine's day chocolate. My favourite shape is the star, not heart. The only thing I regret is not buying the family size bag of mini eggs. What I really should do is get to costco and buy a gigantic bag. Wait.. no.. I'm trying to be healthy.

I came across the Stephen Colbert Ice cream the other day which i find very amusing, and OMG it sounds so good. While I was browsing Rabba's today, I was checking out the Haggen daz ice cream because they had a sale on. I came across a very similar flavour. It has the chocolate covered waffle cones with caramel, but it also has almonds in it. Well, I had to try it. I've been craving this Stephen Colbert ice cream since I heard of it and who knows if it'll come to Canada. It won't be quite the same though, since I don't get to look at Stephen Colbert while I'm eating it, but I'll take what I can get. Now I'm off to the gym in preparation of eating ice cream for supper. Like I said, gotta stay healthy.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds SO yummy! was the hagen daaz decent? i used to buy a mini-tub every so often and eat it during one of my night classes for dinner :) i used to get the weirdest looks in the winter time - can't i be able to enjoy ice cream any time of the year in peace?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good, but I couldn't taste the waffle cone bits very well so disappointing in that aspect. I'd be curious to try the Ben & Jerry's version to see if the waffle cone is a more dominant flavour.

    ReplyDelete