Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nascar Sunday

I'm just sitting here, drinking a beer, reading about financial security systems. Yes, a beer. Sleeman Cream Ale. The only beer I don't mind drinking.

This weekend I've been studying like crazy, reviewing as much as possible before my Exam on Wednesday. It sounds like a stupid exam that no matter how much I study it'll still be easy and hard at the same time. I'd rather just a hard exam. Oh well. After I spend two hours on wednesday I have the afternoon off to do whatever I like so that is totally worth it.

I think studying too much makes me go a little crazy. Hence the beer, and the fact I've decided it would be a great idea to give a gift I deemed to be too young for an 8-year old to my friend as a house warming present. I don't know why, it just seems soooo amusing. And no, it's not the beer talking. I haven't finished half of it yet.

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha!!

    I'm curious about this gift now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, a beer. I wish I could have seen that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of beer, did anyone try that strawberry beer on wing night?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think they did. You'll have to go try sometime. I have to say I'm a little curious too.

    ReplyDelete