Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day

I have to say, this Valentine's Day has been going pretty well so far. 

First, it brought the first real snow fall!!  Snow in general is a pain and cold and icky, but the first snow fall rocks.  It was so fun trudging through the fresh white snow drifts on the way to work and back.  My coworker said it felt like Christmas cause of the snow.  How can a day that feels like Christmas not be awesome?  I was even wearing a Christmas sock so I obviously had the Christmas spirit too.

Also, I got 5, count em five Valentine's day gifts this year.  I have to admit I use the term gift quite loosely.  A couple *gifts* I received are a Valentine's Day card from my Grandma, and a chocolate heart from building management at work. 

And tonight, is the finale of Beauty and the Geek.  Throw in working out at the gym, some crappy season 7 gilmore girls, the prospective of buying cheap chocolate tomorrow, and I have myself a successful Valentine's day.

1 comment:

  1. It did feel like Christmas, I love the snow. Yay for all your Valentines gifts!

    I will be on the chocolate hunt tomorrow as well - I've discovered that if I leave Lindor chocs in the kitchen, the inside will melt and they're really good that way (though they are good normally, this is just a bonus!)

    ReplyDelete