Thursday, February 22, 2007

Walking in a Winter Wonder Thunderstorm

I think I've been deprived of snow this year. It was snowing like crazy this morning and I loved every minute walking to work. I think I enjoyed it because it wasn't very cold, and the snow hadn't turned to slush yet. I could have walked inside part way but i didn't want to. The snow was too much fun. I made a huge mess at my desk though. Sooo much snow was stuck to me that the carpet is pretty wet. oops =)


Right when I was leaving my building I saw a flash of light. I was confused, I couldn't figure out where the light came from. Then I heard thunder! I can't remember that happening before. There was one more on the way to work as well. Very amusing.


On the weekend was Rob's Birthday, Happy Birthday Rob! Lots of people showed up for his party on Saturday and it was very amusing. Some of the highlights were cake, rob's slutty cousin, and one of the girls taking home some of our toliet paper.


Sunday was DAYTONA 500!!!!!! Ohh how I've missed nascar and the hilarious nascar commercials. Holly and Matt watched with me which was awesome. I made tuna casserole to make the time spent watching worth it for them hehe. It was a crazy race with the majority of the big names getting involved in a crash. It was the second time I saw a car cross the finish line upside down, but the first time it happened while the car was on fire. eep!


Tonight is the final episode of The O.C. evar. It better not suck like last week's.

4 comments:

  1. The tuna casserole was amazing! Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing! I think I might have to make some this weekend... mmm. I enjoyed watching NASCAR, despite the crashes.

    Also, I missed the toilet paper girl story!! WTH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and was the OC good? I read a summary but it's been two years since I watched it so it didn't mean much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked her about the TP but i never quite understood the reasoning. I was just amused.

    OC was meh... everyone lived happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete