Monday, April 18, 2005

3 Days Left

Today was the big move into the new building at work today. It's pretty nice, but it's no BCE Place. I got there and there was champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries, balloons, lots of food, and presents! Pretty impressive. I have a brand new LCD Monitor at work. It's gorgeous. Think they'll let me take it home with me?? *sigh* Half the day was checking out the new building and unpacking which is okay, but i have soooo much to do it wasn't good.

This weekend was decent. It did start Thursday at noon so I really can't complain hehe. I watched Spanglish with my dad. It was really good. I have Ocean's Twelve to watch still. I'm excited for that one. Sunday I went to Peterborough to visit my grandmas. It was supposed to be a short visit with both of them, then home before supper time. No such luck. We ended up staying for supper so I didn't get home till much later than planned. Oh well.

I still can't believe I'm done work on Friday. I'm glad to be moving back to Waterloo but I'll miss Swiss Re and toronto. I already had to say good bye to one of the girls in treaty =( Sunday's the big move. Thankfully I haven't unpacked much so it shouldn't be too difficult to get ready for it.

1 comment:

  1. Did I say Chocolate dipped balloons?? No way... let me check. ohhh i see. haha, aren't we funny?

    hehe there's my yogurt buddy!!

    ReplyDelete