Thursday, April 07, 2005

8008 to go!

I just need 8008 shoppers optimum points to reach the next reward level and I get 75 dollars of free stuff!!! I'm so excited.

While I was in Shoppers I bought Praline filled chocolate eggs. They are incredible. They remind me of Easter in France. My French Mom bought everyone a hollow easter character filled with chocolates inside. Mine had Praline filled chocolate eggs in it. I must buy more. Lots more.

I watched Mr. 3000 last night. It was pretty amusing. I felt all proud to understand what they were talking about when they mentioned the national league hehe.

2 comments:

  1. http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=pandacraze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I saw that game. I'm curious to see what it's like, but I didn't feel like having to download it.

    ReplyDelete