Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I could kiss you Kraft

Matt informed me of the new and improved Kraft Peanut Butter. I've been deprived and I can finally eat Kraft Peanut butter again. I am estatic. I bought some today when I went grocery shopping. Kraft is improving, but it's no Blue Menu. I bought many things from Blue Menu today. I'm excited about them.

Kellie is the biggest sweetheart. She made me supper Sunday night and sent me to the library with food :) She's the greatest.

It's nice to be back in Waterloo. I wasn't too impressed I was greeted with snow, but I'll live. I've unpacked my room so it's home again. I'm going to miss toronto, but at least I'll get to go there a couple times to see a ball game.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, yay peanut butter!

    Should have stayed in Toronto, never saw any snow here at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I know =( I wanted to turn back after I saw the snow!

    Did you have a wing night last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, the snow is gone, but it's still pretty cold here. I've been wearing my winter coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACKKK!!!! Well, Kellie is the only one with Internet and they seem to take forever to download. Maybe Keizo's roomate will download it for me... hmm... I don't want to wait until Tuesday!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ack, no blue package?? that sucks. I bought the blue package when I went grocery shopping, yum!

    mango-vanilla... sounds interesting. What else was in it?

    ReplyDelete