Sunday, April 03, 2005

Armed and Fabulous

So this weekend was alot of fun. Friday night we went to bomber to celebrate Kellie's birthday. It was Edge 101.2 night. The music was fun but my legs were sore so I wasn't in a big dancing mood. It was fun though, it was great being out with everyone. I miss Waterloo. Saturday Keizo and I went out for breakfast and saw Miss C 2. I haven't seen a Sandra movie in threaters since the first Miss C so I am very happy =)

I'm amused, I'm bringing another coffee table to Waterloo. If Ang doesn't bring hers with her to London we'll have 4. I figure we'll move one or two somewhere else. It's a really nice coffee table though, and it's big. hehe.

On Wednesday I found the perfect interview suit. I'm very excited. I just need to get it hemmed and find shoes. I went browsing Thursday and I have a good idea of what I want. I have to finish my resume soon. I forgot postings started the 2nd week of school. I'll be busy then so I don't want to have to worry about it later.

I'm thinking of taking Tai Chi this semester. I shouldn't be too busy and I think it'll be alot of fun. I might also take a Step class. It all depends when they are offered though.

Gmail rocks. Ctsly increasing mail storage was the coolest idea. So much more fun than just giving an extra gig at once. I'm confused though, it's still increasing. When will it stop? Oh, and google gulp was hilarious. That was the only april fools thing i read though. Silly work being so busy.

4 comments:

  1. If my dad doesn't want his kitchen table I may take it and we can put it in the basement. It'll be nice and cool and we can play cards down there or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! All furniture must go in the living room! We need more! MORE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're saying I should bring TWO MORE coffee tables???? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if we make a coffee table pyramid it would have to go in front of the leveled couches, but I just can't get another couch unfortunately =( maybe there will be garbage couches when people move out!?!?

    ReplyDelete