Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Excellent

Yep, that's right. I finally did it. I got my excellent co-op evaluation.

Today amused me. At work, one of the actuaries came up and asked me if I wanted this wooden box with a swiss re logo on it and inside was a number one pool ball! hahaha. Of course I said yes. Then they came back and asked if I wanted this swiss re logo paper weight. Yes again!! They came to me a third (and final) time asking me if I wanted this weird cube thing that sort of folds apart a certain way and eventually gets back to wear you started. It's cool!

Tonight was last *wing* night. We went to this little place on front and it was neat. It was quick though, so we walked up to the eaton center and chris, matter, jeff got dairy queen. I was full from the FREE Ben and Jerry's ice cream at 4.

A pretty decent day, considering it started with my train arriving at union 15 minutes late!!

Oh, and tomorrow is my last study day. Now if my headache would go away everything would be great.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I remembered your evaluation! Eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After failing for like 10 minutes you remembered *lol*

    ReplyDelete