Saturday, April 23, 2005

"I'm an Actuary, I can work anywhere"

I was soooo amused today during lunch. My little brother was watching Kim Possible and I wasn't really paying attention, but then I heard "I'm an actuary, I can work anywhere" and i just couldn't believe my ears. I just thought that was hilarious.

So yesterday was my last day. I was hoping I could leave early, but that didn't happen! All morning I was working my ass off on a quote. For lunch, my department took me to this pizza place just down the street. I was impressed, it was a nice place. I got a pizza with spicey italian sausage, broccoli, and snowpeas. It was tastey. It was a nice lunch. They thanked me for all the work I've done and such. I'm really going to miss it there. The CEO is really great as well. She knew it was my last day and thanked me for all the work I did. Very nice of her. After work, my friend from work, Jon, bought me dessert and showed me some of the u of t campus. Wow is it ever big. I love walking around downtown toronto. It's so cool. I'm going to miss toronto so much.

Today the fire alarm went off in the apartment. It was crazy!! 3 fire trucks came and everything. I was amused. I'm used to nothing happening when a fire alarm goes off. My other apartments were like that anyway.

I went bowling with Vincent, and Dad tagged along. It was pretty fun. I was glad I could spend a bit of time with Vincent since I won't be seeing him for a long time probably. We also went to the golden griddle for supper which was nice.

So I'm supposed to be packing now. Well, at least I have some of my laundry done... I just hope it doesn't take too long to get everything ready. Most of the stuff I brought I didn't unpack so it shouldn't be too bad.

Back in the 'loo tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the hard-core studying it'll bring, but I miss everyone. I'm not too excited about school... well, i am looking forward to Popular Music and Culture!!! Who knows, maybe Loss Models will surprise me and be very interesting. I doubt that though. I'm sure bomber will more than make up for that though ;)

4 comments:

  1. Your little brother likes Kim Possible too!

    I like Kim Possible ... she is hot ... HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was from kim possible - the movie, wasn't it? i think i saw that before..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea... it was just the tv show when I heard it, but it could have come from the movie. There's a Kim Possible movie??

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's like a one hour movie on disney. i saw it a while ago cause my brother was watching it .. my older brother .. 3 years older.

    ReplyDelete