Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sense of Reality

Tonight for *wing* night we went to Jeff and Chris' Place. Chris' new tv is really cool. It's silver which is like an added bonus. So anyway, Jeff made wings. Apparently they tasted good, but some were burnt which amused me. hehe. Overall, very well done though :) Chris made pasta and it was yummy as usual. He broke the linguinie though. I was disgusted. Not only was it harder to eat, it tasted different! hehe, okay, so maybe it didn't taste different.

I thought my yogurt buddy would reply themselves about who they are. Maybe they are embaressed.

I think I've gotten used to the elevators at work. When I'm in the apartment elevator, i can't tell it's moving anymore. I remember being able to tell it's moving at work, unless I'm remembering wrong. Maybe my theory is just wrong. Or maybe that was its plan all along. Confused yet?

The rest of this week is business casual, and then from Friday till my last day it's jean day. I'm happy, cause casual at work when normally forbidden rocks. I wanted to wear my new suit once before I left though. I've been told by a few people to wear it anyway. I'm still iffy. Everybody in jeans... me in a suit?? I'm not sure if I could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment